I like the way you write your 6 word stories having a big controversy on the positive side, as me the reader had a second guess right away and it made the story its self have a second view to it. How would you improve one of your stories next time, if you could rewrite one?
The last one is very relatable. I like the use of repentance, which adds a different level to the story. I kind of make the reader see the story and school in a different way.
The third one is cool
ReplyDeleteI like how you use colons to define your story and create unknown change that causes the reader to interpret your meaning.
ReplyDeleteI like how mysterious the first one is. It leaves the reader wondering what happened in this persons life to take revenge.
ReplyDeleteI think the fourth story is really interesting.
ReplyDeleteI like the way you write your 6 word stories having a big controversy on the positive side, as me the reader had a second guess right away and it made the story its self have a second view to it. How would you improve one of your stories next time, if you could rewrite one?
ReplyDeleteThe last one is very relatable. I like the use of repentance, which adds a different level to the story. I kind of make the reader see the story and school in a different way.
ReplyDelete