Thursday, September 10, 2015

"Me"

Hello, everyone my name is Josue Bahena. Currently a student at Whitney M. Young, of course. Before high school I used to go to Galileo Scholastic Academy of Math and Science. Wasn't the best school but was alright. Made me the person I am today which can be a positive thing I guess. Thing to know about me is that I enjoy drawing to kill time when I'm bored or the best of them all is going to SLEEP! My number 1 thing to do when I have the time. I also enjoy playing sports; soccer and football being my favorites. Things I hate or dislike would be School, School, and School. No really though, I hate society for what it has become. I wish that everyone just get along, and treat each other with respect so no problems would exist. As a person, I would say that I'm okay, I'm not rude, I try to be honest with everyone, I'm a shy person a first but afterwards I'll come out of my shell, I don't wanna say I'm funny but some people say I am even though I don't notice it myself, I can also be a goof, but overall I guess that means I'm just a weird person in general. I'm glad with the life I'm living, being grateful to my parents, friends and teachers. I have a goal in mind for the future, which is to score a 25 or above on the ACT. I don't know if that's good or not but that's a start for me. I hope that a lead a good future for myself , so I can become either an 'Architect or Electrician'. Anyways, I'd like to wish for a great sophomore year and everyone. That's "Me". SMILE MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment